Selecting and using the most appropriate sterilization packing for use in the healthcare setting today is a challenging responsibility for healthcare professionals and has an impact on surgical instruments and medical devices, infection control and patient safety, and the healthcare facility’s bottom line.
A variety of sterilization packaging materials and types including wraps, pouches, and rigid container systems are available in varying sizes and configurations to package and sterilize surgical instruments, medical devices, and other reusable supplies and equipment. The proper selection, use, and performance of sterilization packaging systems is crucial to achieve sterilization of the package contents, maintain sterility of the contents until the package is opened for use, and permit removal of the contents without contamination.
Packaging Reels & Products
Heat Sealable see through Sterilization reels & pouches.
- Steam Autoclave,
- Gas plasma Sterilization.
S-M-S & Crepe Sterilization Wrap
- Single Use
- Light weight
- Wet Penetration Resistant
- Effective Bacterial Barrier
- Good Handling Strength
- Suitable for steam, EO & Plasma Processes
- Heat Sealable see through Sterilization Reels & Pouches for use in Steam Autoclave, ETO, Gas Plasma Sterilization
- # Manufactured in our ultra clean-room environment.
- # Clean peel and fibre free opening of bags ensures complete sterility of products.
- # Strong and durable multi line seals.
- # Materials used comply with all international standards - EN 868, ISO 11607.
- # Available in all standard sizes.Custom made sizes can also be manufactured.
- # Made from Certified Medical Grade materials & TYVEK.
- # Available in flat reels, Gusseted reels, TYVEK reels, Self seal pouches.